Good Afternoon Ms. Potter
I Pray Everything is ok on your end. 
So, still haven't Heard back from you, Unfortunately, But That also means that you haven't cancelled the Project which means per Our last conversation and The Info Provided I am proceeding with the project with that, I'm sure if you were no longer interested you would have the common courtesy and Business Acumen to state that, 
IT WOULD NEED TO BE STATED!
Like I said as of our last meeting it was a go and I have put in quite a bit of time so at this Juncture cancelling is a moot point-lol...I'm too invested in the project..as are you..
even Minus the feedback lol. Now, I understand you have a lot going on but we will need to talk soon. Tried to call, no answer. So CALL ME at you earliest convenience..Maybe this evening.

ENJOY YOUR DAY🙂