YA.A.M.M.O Overview 



PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES 
TO READ THIS INFORMATION 
IT MAY CHANGE A LIFE OR 2...


Ok Guys here's the Deal, what I'm going to be doing here
is showing you from the Ground up how you can make
some Extra MONEY or Even Make a Living Working Online....

This can Be from a Few Bucks a Day, to a Few Hundred a Day or
even a couple a Thousand a Day on Some Days BUT that is Further
down the Line. Gonna start off slow and Simple so that you can get
a Feel for what we'll be doing here, which is Called  

AFFILIATE MARKETING!




Now there are several instances and types of Marketing that fall under this
Umbrella but we'll be starting with the Simplest one and the One that can be
DONE WITH ZERO INVESTMENT, Yeah I knew you'd like that -lol...
It's called CPA Marketing or Cost Per Action
This is were advertisers pay YOU to bring them LEADS -

For example an Email address and Zip code of a particular person done by Them submitting a  form  (e.g., contact request, newsletter sign up, registration, FREE OFFERING etc.. etc.)
And this Is Simply done By you Offering them Something For Free that They would Normally have to pay for and asking them to fill out a form to receive this Gift.

Example Would be like when you Try to watch Movies online and a Survey pops up
asking you to fill out that form to continue to watch The movie..Well YOU at that point
are a LEAD and the Person giving you Access to the Movie once you fill that Form
is a Publisher or AFFILIATE MARKETER...I'll make a Video to explain this in more Detail
But lets Just say If you Get enough TRAFFIC or Have a Large Social Media Presence
like BIG FACEBOOK PAGES or INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS OR LOTS OF TWITTER FOLLOWERS........You Can Make a Pile Of Loot!
But you Don't wanna Piss people off by Spamming them to death so you have to do this a certain way and I'll explain that Later as well.

****Somethings I will Never ask Of You...

1. I will Never ask You to Pay Me Money for showing
you the Things I am about to show you Even though
I charge Plenty to do so Regularly..

2. I will Never recommend a Paid Service that I know
can be Had for Free Online...and MOST can!

****What I will Ask of You...

If you're Not Serious or Seriously Lazy do not waste mine
or your Time...doesn't matter to me One way or the Other Cause
I'm gonna get Paid regardless...

Now I'll be making and sharing a Few videos that'll make all this clearer
in a minute but first there's a few things you need to do before you get started
like.

1. Make sure you have a Paypal account because this is how most
NETWORKS will pay you. Networks are the Folks who work with advertisers
to determine How much they offers you for leads...
Know it sounds a little complicated but trust me
you'll get it once I show you My Training Videos.

2 Make show you have a Reliable Email account Preferably Gmail By Google.
These will be used for correspondences...Plus with This type of email you can also Create YOUTUBE and BLOG ACCOUNTS Which are also Owned By Google...
ALL I HAVE MENTIONED IS FREE OF CHARGE TO DO!

3. A SKYPE ACCOUNT(Free Version) DO NOT GO FOR THE PAID ADDED FEATURES CRAP The Free Account is Good enough...This will be Used to conduct Business in Real Time Or Live....It's a Chat Client for Business!

These 3 things should Be enough to Get you Started..as Far as Address and Phone Number
and the Such, Unless you wanna be paid By Check and They need to Mail it to You, You
can give any Address...Remember this is considered Independent Contractor so you will Be given a W8/W9 to file at End of year...filling as Self Employed or sole Proprietor.

I'll give you a Minute to soak all this in then I'll show you  few other little resources and sites that can make you a few bucks online while your setting up for the Main sources of how you'll be Earning Money Online! Then we'll start with the Videos and Getting things in order.

I'll Also Have a ONLINE TRAINING CENTER with a Live Chat Box for Questions, updates, Tips, Tools, Resources and Other Methods and Trade Secrets I use to earn with  etc..etc...

Whats in it for Me, well - lol
There's and answer to that too!
Just keeping it 100...


I am able to offer this FREE! to All Members
Because of The Grants, and The Networks will foot 
the rest of the Bill...
Yes You will be my Referrals, which means
The Networks will Pay me for BRINGING
NEW MONEYMAKERS TO THEIR NETWORK!
NOT 1 PENNY WILL COME FROM YOUR PAY!
Now, If you have a problem with that
I have no problem with that.
Keep it Moving!
For those who don't continue on...

If you are Overwhelmed(that's normal) but still willing to give it a go, I'll make sure you Earn some loot, If this Just seems Like to Much work for you to do, I mean, while sitting on your ass at home,well I just don't know what to tell you..THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!

Take a Deep breath I'll be Back in a Few..

In The Meantime Just for Just for a little OverView
on this Programs Background & History...

Here's a Look ay My Original Referral Program That this is Based on:
http://marvelmarketing.blogspot.com/2014/03/newbie-ignition-exclusive-newbie.html

And here's what I Usually Charge for those Who Choose Not to Be My Referrals:
http://marvelmarketing.blogspot.com/2013/04/by-invite-only-includes-personal.html