Inside The Chamber Of Thorobreds!




Within these chambers you will find all the Material.. Methods,Tutorials ,Tools and Guides
that I have Personally tested and Used to make a Very Very comfortable Living Online.


==========================================





Ok as some of you may or may not know besides discovering this wonderful community
I am a member of a few other Forums and one in particular
where I have a great deal Of material both Publicly, V.I.P
and Elite V.I.P Sections.
Now though I have shared some stuff here
there is a great Deal of premium stuff I haven't because
well kinda gave my word I wouldn't share some things on other forums
and though it is my material and I am free
to do with it as I please I kinda try to be a man of my word.
That being said...I Have a Private Blog, Which is not another Forum,
where I have compiled all my Material from That particular site as well as here and....

Some stuff that is Nowhere but on That Little Private Blog.

Like one of My Last Projects: HERE

Some of you may have seen it in my siggy and yes that is correct
I charge 1,999.00 for a lifetime Membership which Includes Live on site
chat support and first look at all my Future methods and tools plus a few other perks.
I know some of you say WHAT! 1,999.00 He must be crazyShock
No I tell you what is crazy?

To Let Someone Else Determine Your Worth!!!!Money

Guys never do that, I mean they don't have to buy it but don't
let someone determine your Product or Brands worth.
No one knows the Blood,Sweat,and Time you put into like you do!
Of course don't be naive either- lol...It has to have some actual worth.

Today I'd like to offer you Guys Access Inside Those Chambers

This will Include FULL access To View Onsite My Full Arsenal of Methods ,Guides, Training videos, Tools,etc..etc.. or Download to view later or whatever...
..
Trust me there is some gold in them there Hills...not being arrogant just stating the Facts...

THIS WILL ALSO INCLUDE EARLY ACCESS TO MY UPCOMING METHODS,
TIPS,TWEAKS,TRICKS,RESOURCES
AND LIVE ONSITE CHAT Q&A and BRAINSTORMING SESSIONS(as time permits with the Q&A)


There's also a
IM Newbie Video Workshop
Plus some Other stuff Just check out
The Video below or Official Sales Page

UPDATED: 07-01-2014
Guys again just being Fair here,
although There are some nice Tools and other Resources(;
This is MOSTLY about My Methods and Insights!
Which Cover Youtube,Twitter,Facebook,Craigslist etc..
plus some Unique Ways for getting Traffic and Conversions
and Some is just the study of stuff like Human Behavior,
Examining and recognizing trends and shifts in the market,
Finding untapped markets to explore etc....
and how to turn that into Conversion.
Got some Unique Offline and Adult Stuff as well.




Now my site is accessed by Invitation via a gmail account
so that's all you'll need to receive the Invitation.

** As there Are only 50 Private Invitations per Blog allowed
that will be the Limit that I will accept.


Ok Guys I will be Generous by I am still a Internet Marketer
So I will be asking for a small Fee...The Price Of 1 Ebook


Now for the Donation..(DrumRoll)

100.00 Smackaroos

NAW I'M JUST KIDDING....


$10.00 Bucks a pop

I think that's More than Fair considering what i have There


Here have a Look






Mega Social Traffic

Or 
I tell you What! 
You Tell Me What You think it's Worth and 
 WHAT YOU CAN!


PAYPAL DONATIONS
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=TV8NTBUA3FXYJ&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted